To support our growth strategy, we are looking for dynamic, results-oriented professional with strong credentials and relevant work experience to fill the following positions:
IT Officer – T24 Developer
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the will be responsible for ensuring the optimal operation of the core banking system and its surrounding systems, their day to day operations, integration and
development or upgrade.
- Champion the strategy that ensure management of the core banking system is aligned with the business needs and ensure its interactions comply with the laid down policies.
- Deploy tools for use in monitoring the performance of the core banking systems to enhance ease and efficiency in monitoring and address the issues noted.
- Engage with users on improvements to the core banking system and interfaces to ensure the systems are responsive to user needs.
- Champion the implementation of change management programs to enhance the uptake of core banking products that improve service delivery.
- Develop new products / enhance existing products to ensure business requirements are met.
- Mentor and train teams on T24 applications to ensure the availability of competencies critical for the delivery of timely and quality core system management services
- Monitor and stabilize Database, Application and Web Layers Performances.
- Lead automation of core banking processes to ensure full automation.
- Development of interfaces between Temenos (T24) and its subsytems.
Minimum qualification and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or a related field.
- Working knowledge in DB2 Database and AIX.
- Working knowledge of InfoBasic/Java
- Working knowledge of Template programming, Enquiry/Version routines and Batch jobs
- Working knowledge of T24 OFS and connectivity to 3rd Party Interfaces
- At least 3 years of related work experience in Temenos T24 Support,
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at every level and in every department are essential.
- Experience of working within a banking environment will be an advantage
- Must be a team player and willing to work long and odd hours when called upon.
- Must have a track record of delivering results.
- Must be self-driven and solution oriented.
- Strong work ethic
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and experience to fill in the above positions, kindly send your detailed resume together with a cover letter clearly indicating demonstrated experience in current role and current remuneration to reach the undersigned by June 03, 2019:
Head of Human Resources
Credit Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 61064-00200,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.