Directline Assurance Company
We are looking for a motivated and qualified professional to fill the following position:-
Customer Service Assistant Sales – Kerugoya
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure growth of the allocated insurance intermediaries and that they meet their targets.
- Promote the company’s products/services.
- Understanding the requirements of the customers and assisting them fill the necessary proposal forms and endorsements.
- Confirming that the proposal form is correctly filled out, signed and all necessary documents are attached.
- Stating to the customer the premium payment, collecting and ensuring that the payment is correct.
- Following-up and calling assigned intermediaries/insured and reminding them of their pending short period extension.
- Assisting customers/intermediaries with product/company information.
- Processing and dispatch of quotations.
- Distributing intermediary related correspondences e.g. customer notices.
- Responding to customer inquiries and/or complaints in a courteous and professional manner while ensuring customer needs are serviced accurately.
- Handling both inbound and outbound calls within an acceptable time period.
- Intermediary account opening.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A University degree from a recognized university in a Business–related field
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience preferably motor insurance.
- Certificate of Proficiency in insurance is desirable
- Proficiency in use of computer applications
- Thorough understanding of general insurance procedures and sales strategies that work
- Must have sound analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and good communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize (ability to work within strict deadlines and minimum supervision)
- Be able to handle complaints and difficult situations in a tactful manner and display high degree of maturity
The current vacancy is in Kerugoya branch but note the Company reserves the right to relocate its employees on Temporary or Permanent basis to any of the Company’s branches.
Applications to be received before 6th May 2019 close of Business (COB).
Please indicate the job being applied for in the subject heading of your email.Email: email@example.com