Media Tracker TOR
Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung (DSW) is a global development organisation that focuses on the needs and potential of the largest youth generation in history.
We are committed to creating demand for and access to health information, services, supplies, and economic empowerment for youth.
We achieve this by engaging in advocacy, capacity development, and reproductive health initiatives, so that young people are empowered to lead healthy and self-determined lives.
DSW Kenya is seeking the services of a media monitoring company, to provide PR & Editorial Monitoring service for the DSW Kenya country office.
Provision of a media monitoring service for 6 months.
The monitoring service is required:
- To track the success of DSW’s media outreach efforts.
- To gather information about how the media reports family planning (and reproductive health in general) and;
- To better understand the strengths and weaknesses of media and communication activities.
- Tracking stories on:
- Budget making in 11 counties (Mombasa, Kilifi, Nakuru, Uasin Gishu, Nandi, Trans Nzoia, West Pokot, Bungoma, Meru, Laikipia and Nyandarua)
- Family planning, contraceptives, (Sex and reproductive health) stories
- DSW and DSW Kenya mentions
- Provide a compilation of associated original articles, video/audio clips and associated photography, published in Kenya.
- These stories to be supplied in an electronic format and e-mailed to appointed DSW staff on a daily basis.
- Provide access to an online repository (portal) of monitored stories.
- Send categorized Daily News & Editorial Alerts.
- Send monthly PR content analysis report (PPT).
Payment is on a monthly basis for the 6-month contract period.
Your application should include the following:
- Proposal describing the solution.
- Financial proposal.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application with the reference “Media Tracker” clearly indicated in the email subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 22nd May 2019.