Executive Administrator / Personal Assistant
Tasks typically involve:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director.
- Reminding the Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the Director.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar job position in a very busy environment.
- Have good interaction and organization skills.
- Exceptional Communication skills.
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications 15th May 2019.