Our client the leader in home appliance is looking to fill the position of a Facility & Maintenance Officer for their Ruiru Office.
Main Job Purpose: To enforce procedures and regulations in order to secure company property and ensure safety to employees and business partners.
Job Responsibility and Accountability
- General observation of staff movement, customers and company property.
- Ensure that goods leaving the premises have the relevant exit documents.
- Supervise contractors and ensure that they execute their assignments as per the work programs.
- Provide a report on any missing and damaged items in the building.
- Maintain log of general maintenance assignments and materials.
- Liaise with security department on any fraud/theft cases.
- Ensure that monthly utility bills (water, electricity) are received and paid on time.
- Ensure that installed equipment are always in serviceable state: – Generator; Power room; Pumps; Material Handling equipment.
- Ensure that garbage disposal is carried out as agreed with the service providers.
- Ensure availability of cleaning materials and tools to the service provider or his representative at all times.
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Plant.
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Proven experience in a similar role for a period of not less than 2 years.
Other Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Maintenance procedures.
- Proficient in computers with working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality, good work ethics and integrity.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and pay attention to details.
- Key focus on maintaining high security.
- Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
If you are up for the challenge send your CV to email@example.com by 27th May 2019