Join The Gap Marketing Team
Gap Marketing, a frontline marketing force in East Africa seeks to strengthen its operations by recruiting for Field Marketing Representatives (Merchandisers) in Nairobi, Coast, Nyanza, Western, and Rift Valley Regions.
Do you possess networking ability and grit to achieve?
Do you have confidence and enthusiasm required to achieve targets?
You could just be the one we are looking for.
Position: Field Marketing Merchandisers
Report to: Account Executive
Purpose for the job
- Ensure stock Availability at all retails in assigned territory.
- Analyzing sales trends and Stock cover for all stores.
- Discuss and advise management on right quantities to purchase per SKU – follow up to ensure order placement and delivery.
- Provide advise product
- Product visibility at retail to maximize on sales.
- Point of sale materials placement and management if any.
- Achieve other set visibility targets per category as per merchandising objectives set by the client
- Gathering retail information which is analyzed and transformed into useful insights.
- Monitor & report Competitor activities and impact on our clients business
- Rolling out/implementing new client initiatives e.g. promotions support
- Relationship management with all stake holders
- At the store level – Working closely with store management to identify opportunities which mutually benefits our client and the Retailer.
- Working with client as a team – show case and discuss individual outlet performance during client visits
Education Qualifications & Prior Job Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any related field, previous experience in sales or promotions
Interested candidates should send their applications indicating the region to email@example.com on or before Friday, 17 May 2019