The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT), a leading ICT & Business Training Institution with branches in Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa, seeks to recruit a Human Resource Assistant.
The position combines:
- Looking after the HR functions in recording employee information such as personnel data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews and staff status.
- Recruitment – long listing, shortlisting and recording the data.
- Reviewing and acting as a custodian of employee handbook and ensuring compliance to its provisions
- Coming up with detailed job descriptions for new positions and reviewing the existing ones.
The position requires: A confidential people person who can follow instructions carefully, believes in attention to detail, and can work under minimal supervision.
The suitable candidate should:
- Be a university graduate in Human Resources
- Have at least three years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge and experience of generalist HR issues, including the Kenya Labour Laws, interpretation and application of policies and procedures, training, rewards and employee relations.
- Must be a Member of IHRM with proof of current membership
If you strongly believe that you are qualified for the above job email your detailed resume to IAT-HR@iat.ac.ke not later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday 7th May, 2019.