Job Title: ICT Assistant
Industry: Manufacturing – FMCG
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk.
They seek to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of ICT Assistant.
She/he will be tasked with the implementation & maintenance of an appropriate ICT infrastructure, systems & procedures
- Perform on-site and remote technical support.
- Monitor, plan, and coordinate the distribution of client/server software and service packs (Syspro ERP).
- Monitor and manage system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, tape backup systems
- Make recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement.
- Monitor server’s activity log
- Administer secure links with ISP
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science; Computer Programming; Computer Engineering; Information Technology; Information Science; Computer Studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least 5 years’ experience in ICT
- Proficiency in Syspro software or any accounting software a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure Team oriented, flexible and adaptable Ability to multi task effectively
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ICT Assistant to email@example.com by close of business 25th May, 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.