Job Title: Imports Manager
Tasks typically involve:
- Making sure that all the commodities and products are arranged properly and then dispersed.
- Negotiating documented agreements for the delivery and management of products and commodities.
- Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities as per the providers and requirements of the clients.
- Supervising the inside transfer of products and commodities and making sure that this is done in agreement with the rules, regulations and policies of the governing system authorities.
- Collaborating with the providers and stock list programmers to make sure that the global products and commodities get transferred properly within the given time frame.
- Making sure that the products and commodities arrive within the given time.
- Ensuring that he/she receives superior quality freight charges per unit on a regular basis.
- Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
- Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports
- Approving and enforcing the application of alterations and modifications, if and when needed.
- Helping to formulate quotes of trade goods for clients and executing freight and cargo reservation operations with movers or transporters.
- Conducting investigations for different sections of the organization for import and export judicial rules, regulations and standard policies and upholding his/her familiarity with tarrifs and licenses.
- Working with the associates and members of the fiscal unit of the organization and upholding the stock list of the commodities and trade goods.
- Studying, examining and revising debt and security papers and creating and developing programs for the import section of the organization.
- Making sure that all these import programs are in agreement with the accepted rules and regulations of the organization.
- Formulating and organizing presentations that are to be referred to the dominant and administrative authorities of the organization.
- Offering security on consignments and dispatchments and creating, developing and completing disciplinary activities for various import methods and procedures.
- Working with the unit head of the organization and checking, studying and examining various methods and procedures of importation.
- Updating himself/herself about the various rules, policies and programs of customs alongside upholding compliance with sectional modulations of the organization.
- Completing all operational undertakings and workings related to the imports of the organization and ensuring their compliance with the general policies of the same.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or any other related field.
- MBA is an added advantage
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar job position in a very busy environment.
- Have good interaction and organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications 13th May 2019.