Our client is a reputable investment company and is looking to recruit a highly talented and experienced person in the role of an Investment Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the risk and return profile of asset types, monitoring markets relevant to the fund portfolio and the performance of competing funds
- Screen applications efficiently and analyse and thoroughly verify and cross reference key assumptions underpinning the business plan.
- Draft high quality, focused and concise screening and finance reports that allow for efficient decision making within agreed time frames.
- Restructure transactions that are viable and hand over those that are no longer viable
- Manage collateral and insurance policies
- Constructing risk profiles for proposed client portfolio changes
- Preparing investment portfolio data for client reporting
- Reviewing, restructuring (as appropriate) and reporting on individual and corporate portfolios
- Monitoring and overseeing investment operations and administration activities
- Networking to maintain relationships with existing investment clients and foster new profitable relationships
- Seek and Prospect new business in consultation with the Board and the Management Team
- Accountable for profitability, performance on set targets and budget management
- Identify, develop and maintain deal referral networks and Measure and report on the effectiveness of such networks
- Support the client in developing and implementing a robust business plan, financial plan and risk assessment and mitigation plan.
- Support implementation of a financial management system that produces monthly management accounts
- Track performance of portfolio companies against the business financial plan. Identify any negative trends and deviations from the client’s operational and financial plan.
- Facilitate business linkages. Provide access to markets and business opportunities.
- Follow up on all repayments due and make suitable arrangements to address potential arrears
- Keep abreast of all government legislations and regulatory requirements which may affect the operations of the portfolio companies.
- Investment experience within SME environment. Experience within affordable healthcare sector will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of a demonstrated track record in investing and making sound investment decisions at executive level.
- A business degree
- CPA, CFA or ACCA certification is required
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Good credit management skills
- Written and spoken language fluency in English essential.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the criteria specified above are advised to send their applications (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com clearly quoting “INVESTMENT MANAGER” on the email header.
Applications closes on 25th June, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.