Our Client, Business Partners International is a leading risk financier of small and medium enterprises, has a unique approach to financing and providing technical assistance to SMEs in Kenya.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their office:
This is a senior position in which the incumbent will report directly to the Business Partner International Country Manager based in Nairobi.
The Investment Manager must be conversant with operations of Business Partners International.
- Marketing Business Partners’ investment solutions
- Undertaking viability studies (i.e. due diligence, cash flow analysis and industry analysis) on targeted entities.
- Negotiating and structuring investment projects on these entities
- Managing and optimizing the returns of the investment portfolio
- Providing business expertise to the Investee Company, as well as value adding such as dealing with suppliers and helping in operations-related matters.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience; 3 years in middle management level position.
- Proven experience with the Banking Industry, Credit Management, Investment Management, Business Development & Client Relationship Management.
- CPA, ACCA or any other financial qualification will be an added advantage.
- S/he should be results focused, with a concern for client service.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “INVESTMENT MANAGER” by Friday 24th May 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.