Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Internet Solutions (Home & Business)
Our client is an internet service provider whose main aim is to provide affordable and reliable internet solutions to rural and unconnected communities thus bridging the digital divide.
They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Regional Sales Manager who will be tasked with effectively managing the sales team in his region ensuring Company’s revenue growth.
- Lead sales team in his region to exceed targets, even in a highly competitive environment
- Develop and implement new sales structures and teams
- Lead market expansions into new areas where there is existing competition
- Account Management that identifies new accounts; cross-sell and up-sell
- Actively following up with the potential customer and the relevant teams to ensure closure of the sale and timely installation of the necessary equipment at the customer site
- Following up with the new clients, particularly in the first three months, to ensure that the service received exceeds their expectation
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Monitor day to day sales activities and provide insight for the improvement of sales and performance activities and understand training and development needs
- Qualifying and validating sales leads or commitments
- Oversee timely preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations
- Develop a business marketing plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and business unit sales target and expansion of the client base
- Research and identify the client needs and customize products best suited for them.
- Market intelligence in the telecommunication industry
- Regularly report to the management on sales and business performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field of study
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in the technology/telecommunication industry
- Demonstrable previous success with sales of technology products to small and/or medium-sized enterprises
- Entrepreneurial with a strong drive to succeed and achieve sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability and interest to build new sales structures and teams
- Has led market expansions into new areas where there was existing competition
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Regional Sales Manager – Internet Solutions) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 4th June 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted,