Isuzu East Africa
Exciting Career Opportunity
Isuzu East Africa Ltd (Isuzu EA) is the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in this market.
With more than fifteen models in its line up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for seven years ¡n a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 39.1 % by end of 2018. This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles and excellent after-sales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following position:
Sales Distribution Supervisor
Reporting to the Sales Distribution Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Vehicle demand planning and forecasting.
- Supervise vehicle inventory and distribution to retail customers and dealers.
- Preparation of monthly sales forecasts and schedules required for Production planning.
- Ensure continuous order logging, fulfillment and invoicing.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in sales distribution activities to realize operational excellence.
- Ensure timely intervention and resolution of dealer and customer concerns.
- Compliance with established company procedures relating to Sales Distribution.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:
- Engineering or Business related degree with full professional qualifications such as CPA / ACCA or CIPS.
- B+ in KCSE.
- Five years relevant work experience.
- Demand planning, forecasting, analytical and good communication skills.
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner, Isuzu East Africa Ltd,
Enterprise / Mombasa road,
P.O. Box 30527 – 00100, Nairobi
OR e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline 10th June, 2019
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.