Our client, an innovative insurance solutions company, is looking to fill in the role of:
IT Product / Project Manager
- Ideation, management and prioritization of features for Apps.
- Thinking strategically, influencing decisions, and crafting a compelling product vision
- Conveying your product vision through bold product roadmaps and proactively planning for future development
- Functional and technical knowledge of IT supported services, applications, and hardware
- Building policies and IT support procedures governing our apps
- Capturing product requirements
- Delivering products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Identifying and resolving inefficiencies in tools, process, and workflows as well as brainstorming new methods of efficiency to support our key business partners
- Working within and planning against a defined release schedule
- Prioritizing and maintaining customer request backlogs
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of the product
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years experience in rollout of projects ranging from back-end API integrations to launching consumer mobile apps will be a major advantage
- Strong experience in developing roadmaps, vision and features for products
- Ability to understand user needs and translate the same for all teams working to deliver products
- Experience in working with technical internal teams, including software engineers and developers, to write user stories and requirements
- Familiarity with common prototyping tools and their application in user-acceptance testing and iterations
- Familiarity with data extraction, analsysis and translation techniques
- Ability to understand emerging development and tech trends viz how they impact the product roll-out, roadmap or innovation
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Effectively communicating with all levels of staff, including executive level stakeholders
- Strong project management skillset and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to own project work-streams end-to-end and act autonomously
- Proactive self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, but able to navigate a changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize and articulate complex concepts and technologies to internal and external audiences
- Organized and process-oriented
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th June 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.