Our client in the IT Company is seeking to recruit an aggressive Sales and Marketing Executive to join their dedicated team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors; with the ultimate goal of achieving set sales targets.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly sales and activity plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Reporting customer complaints by investigating problems; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in sales
- Have a proven record for sales
- Have a degree or a Diploma in sales and Marketing or a business related course.
- Be aggressive and result oriented.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating Sales and Marketing Executive on the subject line to reach us on or before 24th May 2019.