Our client is an Insurance brokerage firm based in Nairobi.
They seeks to recruit someone in the position a Junior Accountant who will be responsible for tasks relating to the preparation and maintenance of financial records, reporting, cash handling and other related administrative tasks.
Salary: Ksh 30,000 – 50,000
- Balancing accounts
- Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments
- Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business’ incoming and outgoing finances
- Filing tax returns
- Assist in payroll processing and administration
- Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- Preparing profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash-flow statements
- Handling account payables and receivables
- A CPA (K)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in accounting in a busy organization
- Ability to work with accounting software
- Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
How to Apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT” on the email subject line.
Applications should be received on or before 31st May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.