Job Title: Junior Marketing Executive
Tasks typically involve:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Monitoring performance.
- Managing campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar job position in a very busy environment.
- Have good interaction and organization skills.
- Exceptional Communication and networking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications 13th May 2019.