Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC (KenGen) is the leading power producer in the country.
In order to strengthen the Corporate Strategy and consolidate our market leadership, we invite dynamic, innovative and self – motivated candidates to submit their applications for the following vacant position:
Strategy & Innovation Division
Strategy & Development Department
Chief Process Improvement Officer
This role is responsible for implementing the Company’s process improvement agenda by identifying best-fit process improvement avenues and value-add or mitigation measures to curb poor internal service delivery.
Qualifications and Experience
What are the minimum educational requirements that the job holder is required to have to successfully perform in this position?
- Undergraduate degree in a Technical, Science or Business-related field;
- Possession of a Master’s degree in a managerial, strategy or in a business related field is an added advantage;
- Relevant professional qualifications and membership in a related field from a recognized institution is mandatory
- Professional qualification in Project Management would be an added advantage.
- At least Seven (7) years’ experience with at least three (3) years at senior management level ¡n a leading organization with a proven track record in process improvement programs and excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean and value stream mapping;
Candidates shortlisted for the interview for Manager and Chief Officer positions will be required to submit the following;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Detailed Job Descriptions are posted in our website.
Interested applicants should submit application letters complete with detailed resume and copies of academic and professional certificates to
Human Resource & Administration Director,
Stima Plaza, 6th Floor Room 6.01.
P.O. Box 47936 – 00100
or send to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The reference number of the job applied for should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Closing date for applications is 17 May, 2019 at 4.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: KenGen is an equal opportunity Employer.
Canvassing and falsifying or misrepresentation of qualifications will lead to automatic disqualification.