Kobby Technologies Ltd. is seeking an experienced IT Security Specialist to join our growing team.
The individual must:
- Be responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills
- Be motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work assigned
- Be attentive to detail with focus on accurate results
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks; Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Have the ability to conduct research into software issues and products as appropriate.
- Possess strong customer service orientation.
- Be able to contribute to team effort or individual achievement.
- +5 years’ information security experience including policy and risk framework formulation and implementation
- Strong skills using and supporting Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems and related hardware troubleshooting of Windows machines.
- Knowledge of IT Security concepts.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts and remote access protocols such as LANs/WANS, VPNs, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SNMP, HTTP, and FTP.
- Experience with network troubleshooting of workstations, server, switches, and routers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Professional certifications such as A+, Security+ and Network+ preferred.
Send your Resume, Current Salary, and Expected Salary to email@example.com before 1st June 2019 and put the Job Title on the Subject line.