Kobby Technologies Ltd. is seeking an experienced Oracle Applications Technical Consultant to join our growing team.
The individual must:
- Be responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills
- Be motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work assigned
- Be attentive to detail with focus on accurate results
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks; Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Have the ability to conduct research into software issues and products as appropriate.
- Possess strong customer service orientation.
- Be able to contribute to team effort or individual achievement.
- Perform customization and Personalization Oracle Applications Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows to conform to new Business Requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing the technical objects within Oracle Applications in support of the business function.
- Maps technical processes, designs layouts, validates functional specifications and creates technical solutions to address business needs.
- Ensures that quality software is developed, meets schedule requirements and satisfies requirements detailed in functional specifications.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues and perform bug fixes
- Help migrate objects to the test environment as required
- Development and customization using Apex and integrating with Oracle EBS
- Oracle Applications Interfacing and Integration skills with Banks, Mpesa, Airtel Money, T Kash, 3rd party middlewares
- Expertise in Oracle EBS R-12 development Standards
- Solid Oracle Technical foundation/familiarity with Oracle EBS R12 data models
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS 11g
- Programming skills using SQL*PLUS,PL/SQL
- Development Tools-TOAD/SQL Development experience
- Familiarity with Oracle Workflow builder 2.6
- Development Tools-TOAD/JDeveloper/SQL Developer
- Prior Forms Personalization experience
- Ability to produce Oracle Reports, Forms development experience in Oracle EBS environment
- Experience with XML Publisher 5.6.2
- Prior interfaces/Integration experience in one or more modules in Oracle EBS
- Experience in working with Oracle Support in trouble shooting and resolving issues
- SOA experience
- BS in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Management, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 2+ years IT experience working with Oracle EBS R 12, Oracle Application Framework, R12, Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions, and Workflows
- 2+ years Programming experience using SQL*PLUS,PL/SQL
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
- 2+ years Oracle application development experience with various technical tools among core Oracle database tools, OA Framework, Oracle Forms/Reports.
- Expertise in configuration and setups for AOL module.
- 2+ years of experience in support of software applications (preferred).
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
Send your Resume, Current Salary, expected Salary to email@example.com before 1st June 2019 and put the Job Title on the Subject line.