ICRC Regional Delegation in Nairobi is recruiting an experienced, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the position of:
Learning and Development Course Administrator
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance.
It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles. The ICRC’s Regional Delegation in Nairobi co-ordinates the institution’s humanitarian activities in Kenya, Tanzania and Djibouti.
Overall Responsibility: The Course Administrator (SAFE) provides all aspects of administrative, logistic and organizational support for the SAFE (Security Awareness and Field Experience) courses in Africa. (S)he also maintains records of staff in need of training and those who have already done the course.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- S/he provides efficient and timely technical and administrative support to course participants and facilitators;
- Manages the receiving and processing of training applications, preparation and follow up on course details;
- Responsible for preparation of training materials with the trainers;
- Processes invoices in accordance with financial rules and provides data breakdown;
- Ensuring the records of course completions and training records /statistical information are updated;
- Responsible in ensuring a coherent archiving system.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- University Degree or professional certification from a recognized institution or any related discipline;
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in an administrative or administrative assistant role;
- Good knowledge of information systems, financial, administration and event organisation;
- Fluent command of English and French;
- Excellent command of digital learning tools;
- MUST be Computer Proficient.
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before the 24th May 2019 at 4:30 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas etc) and current and expected remuneration to
ICRC Nairobi Delegation,
via: E-mail: email@example.com
The reference Learning & Development Course Administrator must be stated in the application to be valid.
If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required certificate & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process.
May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to ICRC HR Department through the recruitment contact.