Graduate Trainee – Mombasa
Are you interested in kick starting your career in the logistics industry?
Are you ambitious, go getter and focused individual?
We are seeking to recruit suitably qualified individuals to enter into our Graduate Trainee Program.
They will be attached to the different departments within the organization.
Requirements for the Graduate Trainee Program
- Recent university graduates from recognized institutions with a minimum of Second class honours degree. Preferably in
- BSC Procurement and Contract Management
- BSC Supply Chain Management (option: Clearing and Forwarding, Shipping/Marine Management, Transport and Logistics)
- BSC Logistics and Fleet Management
- The candidates will have graduated no more than one (1) year prior to the date of application;
- Proven passion/ interest in the logistics field, relevant internships or attachments will be added advantage
- Possession of excellent written & verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com by 21st May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.