We at Masaba Services Limited are looking to recruit four (4) individuals for the position of Drivers.
We are a telecommunications company dealing majorly in fibre to the home, fibre to the building, fibre to the site and fixed data support.
Our headquarters are in Nairobi but with works on going all over the country.
Overall Purpose: The driver will deliver staff, materials and equipment from site to site or offices, at the right time and in a safe and efficient manner.
Role Summary: The driver has overall responsibility of delivering materials, equipment and dropping off staff to the assigned sites/offices at the earliest time possible. This position ensures that clients are attended to at the right time and that staff, materials and equipment are transported in a fast and safe manner to the required sites and offices.
- Deliver staff and equipment to different sites or offices as required
- Ensure high levels of professionalism when at handling clients
- Stick to recommended maintenance guidelines including making sure that you do a road test before a major trip
- Make sure that products are delivered in good condition
- Regularly check on the assigned vehicle to maintain it in good condition
- Advise the logistics supervisor when the assigned vehicle is due for servicing
- Ensure safety of vehicle and any company product or equipment in the vehicle at all times
- Ensure the assigned vehicle is clean at all times
- Carry out ANY OTHER duties and assigned by the Managing Director.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Form 4 Leaver with at least a C- in KCSE
- Valid driving license (accident free)
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience driving within Nairobi and other regions.
- Thorough understanding of the highway rules and regulations.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment; Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Communication and writing skills with the ability to clearly explain issues to contractors and fellow employees.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good time management.
- History of adhering to safety procedures and practices.
- High degree of focus and attention to detail/strong organizational skills.
- Be able to speak/communicate clearly with customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
Any candidate, preferably ladies, who meets the above qualifications, should please send their CV and Cover letter, clearly indicating on the subject line the position being applied to and attach academic certificates and all other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This should be done by latest 6th May, 2019.