Job Vacancy: Medical Representative
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Responsible for selling Generics Africa Products within an assigned territory to meet and exceed sales objectives and targets whilst successfully launching new products into the market.
This role reports to the Generics Africa Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers;
- Achieve set sales targets and call targets
- Ensure that activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies;
- Detail Pharmaceutical products and supplements to healthcare providers and the trade and ensure proper visibility at points of purchase through POS placement;
- Ensure appropriate stocking of all products in their territory;
- Provide on-going support to providers to create favorable relationship with the organization;
- Function as feedback mechanism between the organization and providers/customers;
- Provide regular report and feedback from providers in a correct, complete and timely fashion;
- Effectively implement set sales and marketing strategies through trainings, and distribution of promotional materials;
- Work with fellow sales partners/reps to ensure commodity supply is uninterrupted at the pharmacy level;
- Debt Collection
- Track and provide reports on territory performance and individual performance
- Achieved set target in product sales
- Achieved set listing target in calls made and outlets sold into
- Properly coordinated territories in medical detailing activities; and
- Readily available supply of specified products
- Degree/Diploma in any Science course
- At least 2 years of experience as a Sales Representative, handling supplements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Planning, and organization skills
- Reporting and presentation skills;
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Should be highly motivated and an aggressive sales person.
- Positive attitude, confident and capable of operating at all levels
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CVs to reach us not later than 11th May 2019 to email@example.com.
Clearly indicate, Medical Representative on the subject of the email.