Job Title: Medical Sales & Marketing Executive
Number of posts: 1
Industry: Health sector (Medical laboratory)
A leading diagnostic service provider is seeking to recruit for the position of Medical sales & marketing executive.
The ideal candidate MUST have prior Medical marketing experience.
Ability to drive (with valid Drivers’ License) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1-2 yrs experience in sales and marketing in the medical field.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate business and close deals.
- Computer savvy with good use of MS word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to meet deadlines, achieve targets, work under pressure and work long hours.
- Should have good technical knowledge and skills, be aggressive, charming and honest.
- Aware of day to day market change/ trends.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and a team player.
- Ready to be stationed in Eldoret.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Introduce and sell Scanlab Services including activities to support sales.
- Organise daily field sales activities in adherence to a weekly journey/route plan- itinerary.
- Generate Sales from existing and new customers within targets.
- Achieve sales targets& objectives and make sales performance review according to the Sales and Marketing plan.
- Establishing and develop new business/market: call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Demonstrate and present Services to Physicians, Medical Outlets customers/consumers and other stakeholders.
- Manage the sales process from initial contact through to closure: Collect due payments.
- Negotiate on customer engagement contracts:
- Deal with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Maintain accurate market intelligence data, customer detail database, sales visits and logs
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Advise customers on forthcoming service changes and discussing special promotions
- Work closely with the internal team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market.
- Report business trends and area performance to the sales manager as prescribed.
- Ensure daily, monthly and quarterly reports are done and presented to the Sales Manager.
- Develop marketing budget on a monthly basis.
- Ensure to do a follow up on accounts (both new and old) and clients.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- Preferred age 24 – 39 yrs
To apply for this position, kindly send your current detailed CV (must have 3 professional referees including a current or former supervisor), current & expected salary to email@example.com by close of business 29th May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.