Job Title: Sales Executives – Micro Finance
Nature of Job: Full time
- Promote and sell company’s products to potential clients
- Expand market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the products and services effectively.
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff and outsourcing partners.
- Identify sales prospects’ and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in analysis of competitors and statistics.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Previous Sales experience with excellent communication skills
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.