Our Client is a microfinance organization that provide loans and other non-financial services to rural smallholder farmers and micro entrepreneurs in Kenya.
Main Purpose of this Position: Designing, implementing and monitoring the marketing strategy and plans through market research, innovation, product development, market activation and impact assessment to create brand awareness & equity to grow market share in line with the business strategy.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring the marketing strategy, operating policies & processes to achieve business objectives.
- Developing Marketing plans to actualize the marketing strategy.
- Developing the Marketing Activation initiatives to create brand awareness and visibility and increase market share of the company.
- Planning and coordinating the market research and intelligence activities to create brand insight and facilitate decision making.
- Leading in the innovation of new products and services, ideas generation, and realigning the existing ones to match the current market needs and keep ahead of the industry.
- Overseeing the designing, production and distribution of marketing and branding materials for use in promotions.
- Designing the communication strategy to enhance the brand identity, uniqueness, value proposition, standardization and visibility for uptake and brand loyalty.
- Documenting activities and carrying out impact assessment of products and services offered to customers and communicating to the leadership team.
- Planning and managing corporate social responsibility activities and reporting their impact.
- Managing and monitoring the Company website and online marketing initiatives including overseeing initiatives in line with marketing plan.
- Preparing, conducting, analyzing and communicating customer satisfaction survey results to management for decision making.
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing activities budgetary allocations
- Responsible for talent management including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a microfinance as marketing manager /officer
- Degree in Marketing / PR/ Communication
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Membership – MSK
How to Apply
Suitable candidates can apply by sending detailed resumes to email@example.com.
The email subject should read Marketing Manager
The deadline for application for this position is 30th May 2019.