Nyati Savings and Credit Society Limited
Job Vacancy: ICT Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Ensuring Database optimization for Core Banking system
- Website Maintenance & Development
- Networks Infrastructure Management
- Staff Support
- Software & Hardware Maintenance
- Servers Managements & System Backups
- Perform penetration testing.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge in SQL database management.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to read the attached job description and send their application to email@example.com by Friday 10th May 2019.
Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter and attach testimonials and a detailed CV indicating your current and expected pay.
Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply.