Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Job Title: Intern – Credit Controller
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Reporting to the Senior Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day to day public relations matters e.g. communication.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
- Check customer’s credit and approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree requirement in a finance or business related field of study.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Competency with large ERP systems
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Applications to reach us before close of business 03/05/2019.
Please indicate the position applied for on the email’s subject.