Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Reporting to the Senior Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day to day public relations matters e.g. communication.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Plan, implement and manage public relations strategies
- Handle all critical communication for the group
- Organize and manage various Public Relations activities
- Measure performance of each activity and event
- Determine KPIs for PR
- Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign
- Use different channels to optimize campaign’s reach and success
- Work with marketing team to ensure match with the corporate brand
- Arrange and coordinate interviews
- Previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist for 2 year(s)
- Degree in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- 2 years of experience with Social Media management
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Applications to reach us before close of business 03/05/2019.
Please indicate the position applied for on the email’s subject.