Job Vacancy: Office Manager
Job Location: Kirigiti – Kiambu
Brief Description: – The Office Manager maintains the Organization’s Secretarial office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and order of supplies; assigning and monitoring clerical functions as well as supervising office staff.
- Overall administration of the office to ensure that office facilities are adequately and efficiently utilized and maintained to support Company activities
- Ensure that travel bookings; accommodation; conferences; trainings are done within policy and that proper procedures are followed;
- Ensure prudent financial reporting and share reports periodically
- Maintain an inventory of all Association assets;
- Manage and supervise Office staff; ensure orientation and capacity building;
- Assist in preparation of payroll; administration of the staff medical insurance, staff leave management and annual performance management;
- Manage the procurement process and ensure that consumables are replenished and sales coordinated in tandem with proper record keeping;
- Ensure the functioning and management of the reception; kitchen facilities and maintenance of general office cleanliness.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Review the financial documents and reports prepared by the Office Administrator;
- Handling inquiries from members and clients as directed by the Association Committed
- Communications as directed and sending of mail to members in a timely manner. Oversee the Association Website Message Board in consultation with the Committee; create social media page and update Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat periodically as agreed;
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Business degree and professional certification in relevant field
- Holder of CPA OR ACCA is preferred.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience especially in busy office
- Excellent computer skills in Ms Office and Social media
- Accounting knowledge is a distinct advantage
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work well with people at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to people of different nationalities and backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and ensure confidentiality. Good time management skills Capacity to supervise other; prioritise and delegate tasks
charismatic and well-presented at all times
- Highly organized and able to work with minimum supervision
If the above profile describes you, this could be the big opportunity you have been looking for.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st May, 2019.