Our client in an online traveling agency is looking to recruit a bilingual (English & French) sales admin to join their dedicated team and act on responsibilities mentioned below;
Salary: KES. 70, 000 – 90,000/=
- Handling calls from previous or existing customers and selling to them the various products by establishing relationships and building a great rapport.
- Identifying opportunities produce leads and book appointments with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Telesales reaching potential clients and marketing effectively.
- Explaining the products to clients via telephone.
- Generate sales to the company.
- Be able to design and come up with new ways of bringing about sales.
- Meeting sales targets set upon by management.
- Sourcing for new clients through different means including cold calling.
- Delivering of quality service to the clients.
- Selling of the company services.
- Negotiating with clients on the price.
- Maintaining business relationships with the clients.
- Submit monthly reports to management.
- Market the company products to potential clients
- Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
- Handle client’s inquiries promptly and report any concerns that may need further attention.
- Develop, maintain and review administrative systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Professionally represent company at sector networking events with customers.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the Managing Director’s email.
- Preparing Correspondences on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Planning and organizing meetings.
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
- Liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Managing schedules and distribution of sales documents.
- Responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
- Maintaining and organizing of manager’s diary and filling system.
- Drafting of speeches, articles and briefs as per request.
- Taking of minutes.
- Facilitate meetings through scheduling briefings, arranging of refreshments and seating as well.
- Application of work permit for expatriates.
- Taking action points and minutes.
- Diploma / Degree in business administration or any business related course
- 3-4 years’ experience in same position.
- Must be extremely fluent in both French and English
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
If qualified, kindly send CV to email@example.com by or before 11th May 2019 with the subject title as “Sales Admin”.