Our client in the Real Estate industry is looking to fill the position of a Property Manager.
The Property Manager is responsible for the management of day to day operations of properties.
Salary: 30,000 – 50,000
- Responsible for the collection of tenant’s monthly rent.
- Sending demand notes.
- Receive proof of payment/ remind tenants to send proof of payments.
- Preparing client statements.
- Preparing payment for Landlords.
- Issuing receipts.
- Conducting regular inspection of property using the Inspection Form and preparing a final report of the properties.
- Assist in the inspections of the building facilities to help guarantee appropriate property maintenance and address all repair, maintenance and building emergencies.
- Receiving property repair funds.
- Facilitating and supervising cleaning of properties.
- Raising payments to service providers.
- Follow up vacating tenant to confirm move out date and time.
- Collecting subject’s Property Inspection Checklist form.
- Discussing current property condition and repairs if any, with the tenant and producing an interim property repairs quotation.
- Closes house and stores house keys safely.
- Write, prepare, and distribute all memos, notices, and other correspondences in regards to building changes, updates, or property information.
- Maintain the accuracy of building and tenant confidential files and documents to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Recording all issues either raised by the client or as observed in the issues Log-in.
- Updating Facilities Performance Review Report template regularly.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in property management or related business operations.
- Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Land Economics, and Building Economics, or any other real estate related field with minimum grade second upper…
- Strong analytical, organization, problem solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Computer packages.
- Experience with administrative and leasing functions in property management.
- Knowledge of real estate industry.
- Membership in EARB or ISK is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are qualified for this position kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd May 2019.
The subject of the email should be “Property Manager”.