Our client a leading Commercial catering equipment suppliers within East Africa is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join their dedicated team.
Salary: KShs 15,000
Job duties and responsibilities
- In charge of all meeting rooms and conference rooms (arrangement, cleanliness, booking of meetings).
- In charge of all staff meetings (planning, allocation of venue, maintenance of meeting records and coordination of the meetings).
- Facilitate provision of refreshments to clients, visitors as well as in the meeting rooms and conference rooms during meetings.
- Direct visitors to designated areas.
- Ensure that presentation equipment are ready and working at all times in the meeting rooms.
- In charge of all customer issues and complaints; follow up to resolutions and provide appropriate feedback.
- Collect and communicate customer feedback to the operations director (compliment, complaint, proposal and suggestion).
- Keep a diary for appointments.
- Ensuring all clients, visitors and customers have paid for their parking.
- Training of reliever.
- Maintain a diary (daily work, routine and projects).
- Acts as a first line first aider to customers and visitors.
- Provide excellent customer service, to both internal and external customers.
- Assist in a variety of administrative tasks as allocated from time to time.
- Operate the reception telephone.
- Avail attendance sheet every morning and lunch time and submit to HR for records.
- Help in maintaining workplace security in liaison with security guards.
- Ensure designated areas are opened in the morning and closed after working hours.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, correspondences as well as designated parcels.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 1 experience as a receptionist
- Relevant course
- Be welcoming and wear a smile at all times
- Be computer literate
- Possess good communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your application to email@example.com clearly indicating RECEPTIONIST on the subject line to reach us on or before 7th June 2019.