Our client, an interior fit outs construction company based in Nairobi with projects country wide is seeking to hire a Rider.
Job Purpose: To assist in running the company’s errands
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey.
- Running minor errands
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- At least 3 years’ experience as a courier rider
- Must have a valid riding license
- A current Certificate of good conduct
- Be a skilled and safe rider, with expert knowledge of Nairobi Streets and its environs
- Familiar with traffic laws
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Have a responsible attitude to safety
- Be self-motivated and able to use their initiative
- Be prepared to work outdoors in all-weather condition
- Good communication skills
- Have good customer service skills
- Be trustworthy and discreet when handling items
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting ‘Rider’ on the email subject not later than 4th June 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.