Our client, a medium size Sacco Society based in Nairobi wishes to urgently recruit suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Micro-Credit Trainees.
Ref No: MCT/05/19
Job Summary: The role holder(s) are expected to assist the Sacco achieve set targets in terms of membership growth, maximizing sales profitability and selling of the Sacco products / services.
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Station: Nairobi, Ruai and Kisii
- Recruitment of members through set targets.
- Market all Sacco products and services to prospective customers.
- Expand market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the products and services effectively.
- Identify sales prospects and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Explaining to customers the different types of loans and savings available and their respective terms.
- KCSE Grade C- (Minus).
- Diploma in sales and marketing or in business related fields.
- (A bachelor’s degree is an added advantage)
Skills and Desired Qualities
- Proficiency in computer skills and computer applications.
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work independently and effectively under Pressure and on strict deadlines.
If you are interested in the above position, kindly submit your applications as per the instructions below.
How to apply
CLICK HERE to download the online form (open with latest adobe reader).
Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
The form must be submitted by end of 29th May 2019.