Our client a leading Commercial catering equipment suppliers within East Africa is seeking to recruit an aggressive Sales Support / Sales Admin to join their dedicated team.
Salary: Kshs 20,000
Job duties and responsibilities
- Continuously engage and revamp dormant accounts (customers).
- Maintain an updated database of all customers in the system.
- Raise sales quotations in consultations with the sales executives and sales manager.
- Facilitate the correspondence between the sales department and their clients in consultations with the sales team.
- Maintains sales records for the sales department.
- Engage customers through social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp) in pursuit of sales in consultation with the sales manager.
- Liaise with the operations admin to ensure that customer orders are done as per requests and on time.
- Follow up on customer orders for both local and imports orders.
- Generate online marketing emails.
- In charge of mail chimp.
- Regular update of all ongoing projects on the sales notice board.
- In charge of proper and accurate filing of all customer documents.
- Prospecting new leads, engage them and direct them to the sales executives.
Qualifications and requirements
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Sales admin/Sales Support
- Have a Diploma/Bachelors in a business related course
- Be computer literate
- Ba aggressive and a good sales attitude.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating SALES ADMIN/SALES SUPPORT on the subject line to reach us on or before 7th June 2019.