Our client the leader in home appliance is looking to fill the position of a Sales Engineer RAC & Light Commercial for two of their offices in Ruiru & Mombasa.
Main Job Purpose: To manage sales and business development for room air conditioners and light commercial air conditioners
Job Responsibility and Accountability
- Manage sales of RAC and SCAC products (VON & LG) in their respective regions.
- Manage PSI, give sales and purchase forecast, maintain minimum profitability.
- Develop business of RAC and Light Commercial units (Cassettes, ductable, floor standing and Mini VRFs of project value below 2 m KESH)
- Prepare quotation, real time response to customer and track all inquiries.
- Interact with the clients/architects/consultants to understand their needs and requirements and propose cost effective solution.
- Develop and track all ongoing projects for RAC and light commercial products/projects of value below 2 m KESH within Kenya (except operation zone of Mombasa branch)
- Preparing quotation with proper technical and commercial backup.
- Book project with appropriate lead time to handover the project.
- Maintain minimum (target) profit margin.
- Organize critical site surveys (communicate with customer and Service Coordinator).
- Analyze the site surveys and attend the critical one.
- Opening of Job in Orion for awarded project and hand over the same to project manager and RAC project installation coordinator
- Coordinate with project team and client for payment collection and any other project related issues if required.
- Follow up with customer / consultant / main contractor for ongoing projects
- A degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering.
- Possesses a minimum of 3 years’ experience in field sales.
- Persons who have handled building materials (like paints, electrical & electronics equipment etc) and air conditioning background shall get added advantage.
- Persons handled dealers, channels will get added advantages.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Familiarity with ASHRAE regulations, best practices and project performance standards.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC products and systems
If you are up for the challenge send your CV to email@example.com by 27th May 2019