Job Title: Sales Manager – Electronics (Kisumu)
Gross Salary: 80k plus commissions
Our Client is fast becoming a leading brand in Household and Commercial electronic appliances.
They seek to hire a Regional Sales Representative based in Kisumu who will supervise & mentor the sales assistants in the region while increasing sales and brand visibility of the company products.
Region of coverage for the role: South Nyanza, Nyanza, Western and North Rift
- Deliver designated market region monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Manage Sales Assistants and Merchandisers within the designated market region to ensure they deliver on KPI’s and monthly sales targets
- Strive to maintain and develop utmost business relationships with existing hypermarts, supermarkets (A & B) & dealer shops (A & B) within the designated market region
- Timely resolve business challenges with hypermarts, supermarkets (A & B) & dealer shops (A & B) within the designated market region
- Ensure correct weekly market intelligence reports in the format required are timely submitted to direct reporting line
- Daily visit designated market region in a well-planned schedule pre-approved by direct reporting line
- Ensure entire listing of proposed or newly launched product portfolio in all hypermarts, supermarkets (A & B) & dealer shops (A & B) within the designated market region
- Ensure timely sales payments and overdue collections as per company policy aligned with direct reporting line
- Avoid cancellation of orders due to delayed payments or exceeding credit limit scenarios
- Vet new customer account opening process while striving to increase customer database within designated market region
- Achieve and maintain targeted display/shelf share as per defined in-store planogram in all hypermarts and dealer shops within the designated market region
- Ensure adequate SKU’s shelf display quantity in all hypermarts and dealers shops with the appropriate POS in designated market region
- Ensure all listed SKU’s are available in all outlets within designated market region
- Prepare weekly market intelligence report and daily activity reports for the designated market region as per defined reporting templates
- Conduct market surveys from time to time as might be requested by direct reporting line
- Diploma in a business field (A degree in a business field is an added advantage)
- 5 years consumer electronics/GSM handset sales experience background (Consumer electronics preferable and is an added advantage)
- Well versed with a broad-based knowledge of the consumer electronics retail channels of the geographical region to be covered
- Good planner, well organized with the ability to deliver deadlines and sales targets strictly
- Self-driven with the ability to analyze a situation and provide solutions
- High level of initiative, proactiveness and responsibility taking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills (People & Time) with ability to prioritize
- Relationship and key account management skills
- Confident and articulate character
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Valid driving license
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Electronics (Kisumu)) to email@example.com before 14th May 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.