Job Title: Senior Engineers (Mechanical)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out engineering design related to the area of academic qualification.
- Conduct Surveys and site investigations to gather field data and design information.
- Perform project management and coordination roles.
- Perform construction site supervision, contract administration and management of project issues.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams including multi-disciplinary project inputs to ensure quality of work and timely delivery of projects.
- Prepare and manage project budgets and schedules.
- Prepare and manage project reports and documents.
- Prepare and administer project tender and contract documents.
- Liaise with external project team members including the Client and attend meetings.
- Carry out Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC), implement and ensure Quality Management System (QMS) is adhered to on projects.
- Prepare bid documents for projects.
- Marketing and business development of the service line and the company in general as directed by the SLM.
- May be assigned the role of a Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Resident Engineer (RE), and/or Lead Engineer on projects.
- Any other duties assigned.
- BSC Mechanical Engineers and/or Master of Science (MSC) in the relevant engineering discipline
- Registration with relevant engineering bodies, and with ERB as a Registered Engineer.
- Membership in Professional Societies
- Must have minimum 6 years or relevant experience in the area of specialization
- Use of computers and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and Ms Project
- Possess expertise in relevant engineering software and applications.
- Engineering design, drawing preparation and checking skills.
- People skills including interpersonal, mentoring, negotiation, delegation and control, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of contract management
Send your detailed CV and put Job title on the subject line