Position: Senior HR Associate
Reports to: HR & Talent Development Manager
About the organization: Lintons Beauty World is a leading Beauty Brand in Kenya seeking to champion African Beauty. Our teams are comprised of talented and self-motivated individuals who work hard to delight the Customer.
The ideal candidate will work towards ensuring timely and accurate processing of salary and enhancing Talent Management Strategy in the Company.
1. Processes company’s payroll every pay period
2. Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
3. Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
4. Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
5. Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
6. Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
7. Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
8. Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
9. Honors confidentiality of employees’ pay records
10. Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
11. Performs the distribution of wages through issuance of direct transfers to employees’ bank accounts
12. Performance evaluation and management
13. Employee relations management
14. Execute Recruitment, Placement and Rotation process end to end
Education / Experience and Skills
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
2. 2-3 years’ work experience in an organization with 300
3. Experience with HRMS is a must
4. Accounting and Finance and IT Skills
5. Membership in IHRM will be an added advantage
If you fit the job requirements above, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 11th May 2019.
Quote job title on the Email Subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted