Our client, agricultural supply chain platform that provides procurement and distribution services to clients that want to improve their agriculture supply chain services and in turn deliver essential farming inputs and other value adding products to clients and consumers is seeking to fill the following vacancies;
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: Two Years (renewable)
Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
Introduction: Our client is looking for a very seasoned backend or full-stack developer with expert proficiency and interest in backend infrastructure, databases, and data management. He/she must be able to write well-crafted, well-annotated code quickly and maintain a solid well-tested product through frequent releases.
Responsibilities / Expectations
- Design, configure, develop, document, test, debug, secure, and deploy cloud based web applications using agile methodologies in NodeJS and React frameworks.
- Develop code to enable communication with APIs, databases, and other external sources
- Participate in setting functional requirements, design and weekly status meetings
- Bachelor’s Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- Should have 3+ years of hands-on experience in configuration, coding, testing and deploying web-based applications.
- Experience in architecting and building ExpressJS / NodeJS applications.
- Experience in developing React JS based applications.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems
- Demonstrate experience in automated code testing
- Good knowledge of MongoDB, GraphQL and other database systems.
- Hands-on experience in configuring and maintaining AWS cloud based applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than 21st May, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.