Our client the leader in home appliance is looking to fill the position of a Branch Manager, Service Centre for two of their branches in Nairobi & Likoni.
Reporting to: Head of Service (HOD)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all Technical and Administrative aspects of Service Centre and coordinate with the HOD to improve Service.
- He shall plan , direct , control and monitors the activities of the service center to achieve the objectives and goals of Service Dept.
- He shall plan , direct , control and monitors the movement of units. Ensuring that units are safe, undamaged and delivered on time. Service Branch safe, secure and presentable at all times
- He shall plan , direct , control and monitors all key sections like workshop section, customer care section , parts section and storage section are working in harmony in achieving the Over-all KPIs
- He shall plan , direct , control and monitors the over-all activities in the branch. Ensuring sound and professional standard practices are followed as per Hotpoint Standard Operating Procedures.
- He shall recommend changes which he thinks is necessary to improve the operation of the service center.
- To ensure that service center is giving prompt and reliable repair. .
- To ensure that our customers will get courteous and pleasant experience with our service center. “ Customer First Attitude “
- To ensure that accurate and timely information from the CIC in conjunction with the Lead CIC are given to our customers.
- To ensure that repairs are done in accordance with global service standards.
- Ensure that ISO laid down procedures and processes in regards to repairs are being followed to the letter.
- To ensure the technical supervisor assigns technicians repair jobs based on their skill levels and evaluates service levels on a daily basis once assignments are complete. Update Orion/ GSPN with the respective information, generate relevant reports, analyse and share with the team suggestions on areas of improvement.
- Generate Weekly and Monthly Technician Productivity Reports in conjunction with the Technical Supervisor and share with the HOD, analyse and use the reports to inform, improve and set productivity standards for all the Service Centre.
- Generate Daily, Weekly/Monthly Repair status reports on i.e. units on Repair, RTO’s, Quotations, Ready, in conjunction with the Technical Supervisor and Lead CIC. Special emphasis on the Return of Repair (RR) Board
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager / HOD, approve requisitions for borrowing of parts when an in-warranty repair dictates use of such resources.
- Oversee and control the Technical work flow process at Service Center to ensure seamless operation. Any challenges encountered should be shared with the Relevant Manager/ HOD and remedy put in place ASAP.
- In conjunction with the Parts Dept, keep a close eye on the Pending Parts folder and source for Parts locally, when applicable, so as to maintain customer confidence in our brand name and managed products
- Manage and improve the In-Home process with special emphasis on MOT/ Professionalism and appearance of the Technician’s as they are the face of the company.
- Discipline and Educate staff of the Service Centres on Time management/ Professionalism/ Productivity- encouraging the 1 to 1 approach before forwarding to the HOD or HR.
- Professionally Motivate Technician’s and Service staff encouraging all to understand CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS TOP PRIORTY.
- Appraisals of all staff with the Relevant Service Center Supervisor and HOD.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
If you are up for the challenge kindly send your CV to email@example.com