Our client Total Solutions is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Software Services Manager, the Software Consultant will be responsible for the whole cycle of enterprise software consulting from presales support to proving lead support during the implementation and account management.
- Providing support to existing customers as well as In-house support
- Advising and providing customers with the best solutions in line with their business requirements
- Generating reports on project designs, support manuals and project plans
- Assisting with integration of Fiscal devices with client software
- Managing software contracts
- Ensuring the sales personnel are trained on the solutions provided
- Ensuring that project milestones are completed on time
- Facilitating end user training
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related course
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in software implementation role in iVend Retail Management Systems
- Knowledge in software programming/Good SQL querying Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in ERP Systems implementation
- Data Base Management skills
- Attention to detail – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under high pressure environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience SAP Business one will be an added advantage
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “SOFTWARE CONSULTANT” by 6th June 2019, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted