Our client, an innovative insurance solutions company, is looking to fill in the role of:
- Design, document and present the systems/technical requirements.
- Develop systems through appropriate structured coding that allows reliability, availability, scalability, extensibility, re- usability and security of the systems.
- Oversee the change management processes and develop the appropriate unit, integration, system and user acceptance testing methodologies and tools.
- Design various systems documentation (logical design specifications) to be used in implementing the systems, including architecture, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, etc.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the software
- Build the systems and platforms through appropriate structured modular programming (coding) that will allow reliability, availability and scalability of the system and corresponding systems and user documentation.
- Manage the handover of systems to end users and training that will allow integration of the system into the business.
- Review system performance, troubleshoot, debug and apply fixes to system components.
- Manage the engagement with external systems development consultants and ICT vendors
- Perform system management, change management, diagnostics, enhancement, optimization, and system support functions (technical and user support) by diagnosing system problems and offering quick turnaround solutions.
- Keep abreast of changing technology trends to enable continuous improvements and cost-effective and standards-based
- At least 2 years hand-on experience building and deploying high traffic consumer-facing Apps and platforms.
- Experience with setting up and consuming one or more cloud or DevOps services like Azure, AWS, etc.
- Strong ability to take a big picture look at technical projects and manage resources and workflows.
- Excellent communication & decision-making capabilities.
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Planning, organizing & managing a team
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 4th June 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.