Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the position of Service Delivery Lead based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Service Delivery Lead – Security Services – 2
- Service Delivery Lead – Ramp & Operations – 2
We are seeking a professional with a proven track record in service delivery provisions that will lead, motivate, engage and inspire all staff across multiple teams to ensure the delivery of great customer experiences in line with Swissport formula, procedure, policies and brand values.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and deploy resources to ensure that we are collectively successful by producing daily allocations in line with customers and operations requirements
- Ensure available resources are used to the optimum level (monitor and control overtime payments within targeted budgets)
- Supervise/control and follow up staff attendance and absences
- Lead the team to ensure we deliver consistently great customer experiences at every touchpoint
- Responsible for the disciplinary process of the team
- Support and identify training needs and coordinate with training department
- Responsible for coaching and developing the team
- Create and maintain a progressive, open feedback culture by managing the performance of employees
- Ensure senior management is informed of critical issues such as flight irregularity, safety accidents in a timely manner
- Maintain, monitor and report on agreed key performance indicators (KPI’s) using all available tools and systems
- Resolve all customer service challenges in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all SOPs and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience
- Maintain and control activities to ensure work safety, health and environmental protection within the area of responsibility
- Initiate investigations on irregularities, accidents or complaints as per our standard reporting requirements
- Manage and contribute towards change within the operational environment
- Ensure deployment of the Corporate QHSE Manual
- Ensure all Swissport employees are familiarized with the Code of Conduct
- Diploma or Higher
- Computer Literacy
- 3 years relevant working experience
- Customer Oriented
- Leadership and people management skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Application letter and CV ONLY clearly indicating position applied for should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com to:
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501 Nairobi.
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: May 31, 2019