Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the position of Team Leader based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Team Leader – Security Services – 1
Team Leader – Ramp & Operations – 2
We are seeking a professional with a proven track record in operations that will be responsible for leading a team during a flight or on a specific task and ensure compliance of safety, security and operational performance in line with the Swissport formula, procedure, policies and brand values.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coaching and coordinating the team assigned to the task
- Reporting critical issues while performing the assigned task to the SDL on duty
- Ensuring compliance with all SOPs and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience
- Leading the team to ensure we deliver consistently great customer experiences at every touchpoint
- Resolving service challenges in a timely manner
- Maintaining discipline and ensure that staff observe safe working practices as per company policies
- Completing flight/task reports as per company procedure
- Maintaining positive customer relationship during the assigned task
- Actively participating in customer briefings and ensuring that the customer expectations are met
- Diploma or Higher
- Computer Literacy
- 2 years’ relevant working experience in aviation
- Customer Oriented
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
Application letter and CV ONLY clearly indicating position applied for should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com to:
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501 Nairobi.
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: May 31, 2019