Symphony is the largest provider of IT solutions in the East & Central African region, representing premium hardware, software and service brands.
We are looking to fill the position of
Sales Executive – Critical Power Solutions
We are looking for
- A Sales Professional for managing SALES in UPS’s, Stabilizers, Inverters and associated products. The person will be expected to achieve targeted sales revenues.
- The job entails prospecting for new business, making high quality sales calls, negotiating successfully with corporate customers and being responsible for closing sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma / Degree in Sales / Marketing with Electrical knowhow.
- Qualified Electrical professional may be added advantage.
- 3 yrs. of successful selling track records in a similar position in any leading power solutions company
- Possess outstanding knowledge of power supply solutions with a proven record of sales in this field.
- Have good selling, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Be able to work on his/her own and be capable of thorough follow-up and closing of sales
Highly competitive package together with incentives are being offered to attract top industry performers.
Your application, preferably by email, indicating the position applied for, with a short covering note on your suitability, copies of your certifications, copy of your present salary slip and your CV (not more than 2 pages) with references, should reach the Director , not later than Wednesday 15th May, 2019.
Symphony Technologies Limited,
7th Floor, Doctor’s Park, 3rd Ave. Parklands
P.O. Box 14201
Tel: 4455000, 0716 793 954