Tech For Development – T4D
Job Vacancy: Journalist Internship
About us: Tech For Development – T4D is an international tech consultancy and capacity building firm based in Nairobi Kenya.
Our core business is in design, development, implementation and management of software solutions such as mobile applications, mobile applications for data collection and web-based information systems.
We invite applications for the internship position referenced above.
The successful candidate is to be attached to our online publications (howto.co.ke and know.co.ke) and associated social media channels.
Their core duty will be to:
- Research, write, and present interesting articles/videos in a professional, ethical, and unbiased way
- Publish the articles to the blogs, as such, computer and web systems literacy is mandatory
- Share the articles on social networks
- Conduct SEO
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- A degree in Journalism or Mass communication
- Strong familiarity and knowledge in modern online publication tools and channels especially blogs, Youtube, social media is a must
- Strong familiarity and knowledge in photography, video and audio content gathering and editing skills a must
- Ability to work alone or in a team
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th May 2019.
Kindly note, this is an internship position.
We will only provide basic maintenance allowances for the internship period.