Job Title: Technical IT Support Intern
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Masterclass Solutions is an accomplished interactive ICT professional services firm specializing in user centric, dynamic application development, design, marketing ,mobile applications development using the latest technology, hosting. Our solutions empower forward thinking companies to redefine their business through the innovative use of advanced technology.
As a Technical Support Intern (Tech Support), you will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining the organization’s computer systems and networks. You will be responsible for diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these systems and will solve the issues either in person or over the phone.
You will be right at the heart of matters as you need to deal directly with employees and customers who have technical problems such as trouble with their email accounts, forgotten passwords or viruses.
Typical Technical Support responsibilities include:
- Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment.
- Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Scheduled periodical back up of emails and client files.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in an IT related course
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to prioritize your workload.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
NB: Fresh graduates encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 15th May 2019.